Friday 26 April 2013

Forever Friends

Well I have been friends with Caroline since I was 7 yrs old and our friendship is still strong to this day.  I wanted to wish her good luck as she was starting a new job and to let her know I was thinking about her and this is what I made. Caroline emigrated when she was 13 yrs old with her family and we saw each other last year after 28 years.It was wonderful  and we had the best time in London.


The stamp and papers are from Little Claires and I made the cloud template and used pan pastels for the sky colour.  Hope you like it.

Love and Light

Claire xxx

4 comments:

  1. This is is stunning and love the cute matching tag.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card and tag, and the clouds are great too

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card and tag, and how wonderful that you got to spend time with your old friend after all those years! Heartwarming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, love the cute image and those wonderful clouds.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.
Claire x