Saturday 11 October 2014

Happy Anniversary Mum & Dad

Well I dont know what is the matter with me but I forgot my Mum & Dads wedding anniversary. Oops sorry Mum & Dad.

Anyway I had to make a card for them even though it will be late.  They love to see my handmade cards and Mum has kept everyone I have ever sent them.

I decided to get my xpress machine working this afternoon and decided to mix a few of the  xcut dies.
Using the bored dies from the English die set  and the birds and bird house from the Mixed die set.  which is brand new out I thought they work perfectly together.

Don't forget to pop over to www.docrafts.com to see all the new dies that we have got coming out.


I really like this new die set, the little birds are so cute and I can see them working well  with a Christmas scene too so watch this spot.

Hope your having a lovely weekend crafty friends.

Claire xx

1 comments:

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.
Claire x