Sunday 15 February 2015

More Create & Craft Samples

Hi Crafty Friends

Well the weekend is flying by as unusual and it;s back to work tomorrow.  Oh how I wish I could win enough on the lottery so I could give up the 9 - 5 routine and have more time for crafting;

I have been busy the last few days making samples for the docrafts show  on Create & Craft TV which will be shown on the 20th Feb.

I have used Capsule Spots and Stripes and the Botanical collection.

I have really enjoyed working with these kits and here are my projects.












Bye for now

Claire xxxx



4 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Claire , I love them all but especially the button pot. For my talent spot project I was sent the botanicals collection and made a canvas which I sent to HQ, dont know if it is still around and also if it would be any good as a sample for the C &C show. Just thought I would mention it ...........Mags xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Claire,love them all.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have been busy, these are beautiful Claire! x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.
Claire x