Thursday 19 February 2015

My Chocolate Box Bird House

Good Evening Crafters

I am counting the days until the weekend so I can get crafting again. On the list is a card for the docrafts design team, a baby card and 2 Mothers Day cards.  I will of course show you the results.

I made this bird house a few months ago for the Creativity Magazine.  I will be making  a few more for Easter presents as they make great chocolate boxes.

The bird house is made with the Xcut Cuckoo Clock Die.  It did take  a few hours to make but it turned out really well.



Hope your all having a lovely evening - now I am off to watch Eastenders and find out who killed Lucy. 

Happy Crafting

Claire xx

 It was Bobby  - well who would have guessed that.!!!

1 comments:

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.
Claire x